I’m writing what probably is the last post of the year.
I may go for editing the last one on AI or do small changes on the general website but probably not much else.
During this year I think I’ve grown a lot, though I guess not everything I wanted truly happened, I still made lots of things and pushed myself a little bit more every day.
Some of those things:
- Learned a LOT about software development.
- Got aknoledged at work by my team.
- Got a very nice place I can call a group of online friends.
- Completed a version of my website that I’m happy with.
- Installed linux like 7 times.
- Learned about git.
- Started writing more.
- Started thinking about how to create more value for myself and people around me.
- Lived (and cried) a world cup.
- Started the bub club again!
- Started making a visual novel all by myself (And finished a full chapter of a previous one).
- Got really stressed (for known and unknown reasons).
I’m hopeful things will go better at this next year, I think a lot of how we see our years has to do with our internal reasoning, so since the change has already started, I don’t have to worry about starting a change, but to keep the momentum of the current one.